Delhi Capitals retained 12 players, released 9 players from their 2019 squad, and bought 8 new players. West Indian left-handed batsman Shimron Hetmyer, pocketing a big sum of Rs. 7.75 crore in the IPL auction. Founded in 2008 and in December 2018, the team changed its name from the Delhi Daredevils to Delhi Capitals. The franchise is owned by the GMR Group and the JSW Group. So, have a look at the Delhi Capitals full squad in IPL 2020, Retained players, Released Players, and New Players.
Retained players: Rishabh Pant, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Ishant Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Kagiso Rabada, Harshal Patel, Sandeep Lamichhane and Keemo Paul.
Released Players: Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Colin Ingram, Jalaj Saxena, Ankush Bains, Colin Munro, Hanuma Vihari, Nathu Singh and Bandaru Ayyappa.
Traded In: Ravichandran Ashwin, Mayank Markande, and Ajinkya Rahane
Traded Out: Trent Boult, Sherfane Rutherford, and Rahul Tewatia
New Players: Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Woakes, Jason Roy, Alex Carey, Tushar Deshpande, Marcus Stoinis, Lalit Yadav, Mohit Sharma.
TOTAL MONEY SPENT: Rs 76 crore
Delhi Capitals Players List
VIVO IPL 2020 Most Expensive Players List
- VIVO IPL 2020: CHENNAI SUPER KINGS FULL SQUAD
- VIVO IPL 2020: KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS FULL SQUAD
- VIVO IPL 2020: MUMBAI INDIANS FULL SQUAD
- VIVO IPL 2020: SUNRISERS HYDERABAD FULL SQUAD
- VIVO IPL 2020: ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE FULL SQUAD
- VIVO IPL 2020: KINGS XI PUNJAB FULL SQUAD
- VIVO IPL 2020: RAJASTHAN ROYALS FULL SQUAD